Articles on this Page
- 08/27/13--02:44: _Dior presents Manuc...
- 01/18/13--05:48: _Naomi Campbell For ...
- 01/19/13--05:41: _Viktoria Stutz – Be...
- 01/19/13--06:00: _Beauty By Elias Hov...
- 01/19/13--10:17: _Hair Glasses
- 01/25/13--07:55: _Masks By Fredrik Wa...
- 01/28/13--02:47: _Sunscreen – A Must ...
- 01/28/13--09:48: _Vogue Brasil : Ecos...
- 02/03/13--07:30: _Tush Magazine – Bea...
- 02/04/13--03:00: _Harlequin By Jalous...
- 02/11/13--02:13: _Vogue Italia : Fash...
- 10/01/13--04:33: _Actress Lily Collin...
- 03/04/13--06:16: _Purple Fashion : An...
- 08/27/13--02:44: Dior presents Manucure Abricot
- 01/18/13--05:48: Naomi Campbell For Elle February 2013
- 01/19/13--05:41: Viktoria Stutz – Beauty Photography
- 01/19/13--06:00: Beauty By Elias Hove For Schön! Magazine
- 01/19/13--10:17: Hair Glasses
- 01/25/13--07:55: Masks By Fredrik Wannerstedt
- 01/28/13--02:47: Sunscreen – A Must For Winter Days
- “In the winter, we get more UV exposure than we expect,” explains Geyer. “Sunlight penetrates even through gray clouds; it comes in through windows.” Translation: Just because it’s cold enough to see your breath doesn’t mean you’re protected from the effects of sun-induced photo-aging—or the long-term damage that may contribute to skin cancer.
- If that’s not enough to persuade you, this might do the trick: A rich, creamy sunscreen can double as a powerful moisturizer in the winter months, when skin tends to be drier and flakier. The latest wave of next-generation–formulas—like Ocean Potion Broad Spectrum Anti-Aging Lotion SPF 50 or John Masters Suncare SPF 30 Natural Mineral Sunscreen with green tea—are also spiked with potent antioxidants, meaning you can tick off multiple boxes with a single product. If you tend to be slightly oily, a lightweight daily moisturizer with SPF 30 will still get the job done. Geyer likes Pro+ Therapy MD’s Advanced Ultra Light Day Repair and Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream.
- A midwinter ski escape to the snowy, white-capped mountains may be one of the season’s highlights, but the sight of sun sparkling on fresh powder provides just one more reason to smooth on an extra protective barrier. “With the altitude, the reflection of the snow, and the number of hours you’re out there, you’d be crazy not to wear a sunblock,” says Airan. The die-hard ski enthusiast, who spends winter weekends in Geneva and Aspen, swears by Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+. Consider us convinced.
- 01/28/13--09:48: Vogue Brasil : Ecos Tropicais
- 02/03/13--07:30: Tush Magazine – Beauty Ritual
- 02/04/13--03:00: Harlequin By Jalouse Magazine
- 02/11/13--02:13: Vogue Italia : Fashion Meets Beauty
- 10/01/13--04:33: Actress Lily Collins is the new face of Lancôme
- 03/04/13--06:16: Purple Fashion : Anja Fever
Nourishing cream for nails Creme Abricot Dior is produced since 1967, and during this time it managed to get a huge number of enthusiastic reviews, and gain unprecedented popularity among shoppers. In September, Dior finally launches a full line of manicure based on it, that strengthens and regenerates the nail like no other. In addition to the apricot cream for nails the line will include serum oil for hydrating nails and cuticles, a gentle whitening nail polish remover and a French manicure pen. All […]
elena2marinManucure Abricot, DiorCreme Abricot DiorDissolvant Abricot, nail varnish remover from the Manucure Abricot line, DiorFrench manicure pen from the Manucure Abricot line, DiorHuile Abricot nail oil from the Manucure Abricot line, DiorTop Coat Abricot, Diorlisse Abricot Pétale de Rose, Base Coat Abricot and Diorlisse Abricot Rose des Neiges nail colors from the Manucure Abricot line, Dior
Supermodel Naomi Campbell poses for photographer Thomas Whiteside in the February 2013 issue of Elle US. The supermodel looks amazing in Zac Posen, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen.
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Beauty, Elle, Naomi Campbell, style, Thomas Whiteside
Sometimes I’m not sure if the props should go to the photographer or the makeup artist for beauty photography. Considering that creating fashion and beauty imagery is a question of having the right team, I guess usually the props go to both. Reviewed here is the beauty work of German photographerSometimes I’m not sure if the props should go to the photographer or the makeup artist for beauty photography. Considering that creating fashion and beauty imagery is a question of having the right team, I guess usually the props go to both. Reviewed here is the beauty work of German photographer Viktoria Stutz, who works mostly with two great makeup artist – Julia Sieckmann & Julia Heiermann., who works mostly with two great makeup artist – Julia Sieckmann & Julia Heiermann.
Filed under: Beauty Tagged: Arts and Entertainment, Beauty, Business, Consumer Goods and Services, Cosmetics, Lady Gaga, Makeup Artist, Photographer
If you need a new idea for beauty, check out this editorial by makeup artist Elias Hove for Schön! Magazine #19. The London based makeup artist has extracted a beautiful palette from an assortment of bugs and insects adorning model Jaz Wasson – the results look much more exquisite then what it sounds like. Loving the metallic jewel tones in deep forest green, gray, and purple; I can’t imagine you’d be anything less than the Queen Bee in makeup as sultry as this.
Filed under: Beauty Tagged: Arts and Entertainment, Beauty, Business, Cosmetics, elias hove, Makeup Artist, schon magazine
Hair Glasses is a collection of sustainable fashion eyewear exploring the potential of Human hair. The UK beauty industry imports 15 million pounds worth of human hair per year. As the world’s population continues to increase, human hair has been reimagined as a viable—importantly renewable–material. Hair Glasses comprises of human hair with bioresin as a binding agent, the frames are 100% biodegradable and no harmful substances are released during production. Studio Swine explores how the booming production of hair extensions can be expanded beyond the beauty industry to make other commodities that are equally desirable.
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Artificial hair integrations, Beauty, hair, Hair care, hair glasses, Health, Shopping, style
Masks have never looked so sophisticated or avant-garde as they do in photographer Fredrik Wannerstedt’s latest photoshoot. Although it can be construed as a beauty editorial, the face covers essentially hide a lot of the makeup looks. Nevertheless, what peeps through will surely inspire some women. Makeup artist Parie Damni accentuated model Henrietta Hellberg’s high cheek bones, bold brows and full lips beautifully.
Fredrik Wannerstedt, who is based in Sweden, focuses mainly on closeup portraits, which is also often used in beauty editorials. Adorned with nets and crystals, it is only natural that Fredrik Wannerstedt would want to zoom in. Finishing the mysterious looks, hair stylist Peter Johansson worked with very high ponytails. Whether let loose or contained in a braid, they were fierce.
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Beauty, Fredrik Wannerstedt, Hairdresser, masks, Sweden
Filed under: Beauty Tagged: Beauty, Health, Neutrogena, New York City, Sunscreen, Ultraviolet
Giampaolo Sgura (Photographer)
Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Andrew Guida (Hair Stylist)
Jessica Nedza (Makeup Artist)
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Anna Dello Russo, Beauty, Bette Franke, Giampaolo Sgura, vogue brasil
elena2marinVogue Brasil ecos tropicaisVogue Brasil ecos tropicais 2Vogue Brasil ecos tropicais 3
Armin Morbach (Photographer)
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Armin Morbach, Beauty, hair, Make-up Art Cosmetics, tush magazine
elena2marintush magazinetush magazinetush magazine
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Art, Beauty, diana moldovan, jalouse magazine, stylist, Timur Celikdag
model : Maxime van der Heijden
photographer: Rosi di Stefano
hair : Gabrielle Trezzi.
make-up: Simone Belli.
Filed under: Fashion Tagged: Beauty, editorial, Maxime van der Heijden, Rosi di Stefano, Vogue Italia
elena2marinvogue italia : fashion meets beautyvogue italia : fashion meets beautyvogue italia : fashion meets beautyvogue italia : fashion meets beautyvogue italia : fashion meets beauty
The fresh appearances of the young actress and daughter of singer Phil Collins ,could not go unnoticed by beauty brands. Today it was announced thatLily Collins will join Lancôme in January 2014 as the face for the spring 2014 collection of make-up called “French ballet dance”. “With her charm, gracefulness, modernity and lively wit, Lily Collins is the perfect embodiment of femininity according to Lancôme,” stated Françoise Lehmann, general manager of Lancôme International. ” It’s an honor and a real privilege – to be chosen […]
elena2marinActress Lily Collins is the new face of Lancôme